Contributing Writer and Strategic Consultant
New Stone Soup VT LLC is a team member on Exoskeleton Report ASTM CoE.
Boston Engineering Corp | Strategic cross-government business development partner of choice.
Convergence Carpentry | Providing "entrepreneurial mentorship" for future growth and 8a development
lojiic | Providing a turnkey solution for businesses of all sizes to leverage the power of mobile marketing
NSS VT LLC teams with NEU as Senior Consultant. | Leading Innovation
B-Temia Inc. | Supporting the expansion of B-Temia North America in the US.
We provide program management, business development and strategic planning support. We also provide user/market and operational requirement analysis, to ensure that B-Temia Inc and its US subsidiary are positioned to service the US military, medical and industrial market with their revolutionary Dermoskeletic technologies. Together, we vision a world of safe and effective human augmentation systems, and improved ambulation for those who need it - patients with limited mobility, military, public safety professionals and industrial settings.
We are seeking partners to participate in "pilot studies" and beta testing of products.
Website | Video | WCVB Segment
NewStoneSoup VT LLC supporting the U.S. and South American expansion of the Keeogo, commercial and military products.
NSS VT LLC as Business Developer for B-Temia Inc. and its future B-Temia USA
Lockheed Martin Enters into a License Agreement with B-Temia, the Developer of the Keeogo
Visible Good | To provide shelter to those in need and to those caring for and protecting them.
San Diego State University | Center for Commercialization of Advanced Technology (SDSU CCAT)
Serving as Senior Government best practices consultants, promoting technology commercialization, requirement and market analysis and development and supporting strategic outreach and business development.
Smaller Business Association of New England | Provide a legislative voice for small business at the state and federal levels.
- NewStoneSoup VT LLC joining as part of a network of support subcontractors and advisors to this prestigious firm. Current and past projects include: DHS Custom and Border Protection Uniform Acquisition program restructure, gaps analysis and program management of exoskeleton and other human augmentation technologies.
- Our clients included: DHS Customs and Border Protection Uniform Acquisition program, and the U.S. Army Natick, Soldier RD&E Center. We have just completed our Front End Analysis support, providing a comprehensive canvass and analysis of the state of Human Augmentation, with particular focus on exoskeleton technologies for military use. Among other, the study revealed the rapid trend in the development and transition of exoskeleton technologies to the market. - Completed May 2015.
- NewStoneSoup VT LLC providing PPE and systems integration consulting services. Strategic planning and business development.
- NewStoneSoup VT LLC providing National and International business development and strategic planning as well as technology policy and cross government program implementation and support.
- NewStoneSoup VT LLC Senior Strategic Management, Advanced Construction Technologies and Government Relations consulting services. Projects include multi-million dollar construction and community resilience building enterprise, based on green and clean technologies worldwide.
CBP Uniform Program Providing program analysis support and cross government partnership development.
Business Development Consultant/advocate - creating food and wine partnerships - educating one palate at a time. Wine sales support
NewStoneSoup VT LLC will proudly serve the community during the 2013 Touch Tomorrow Community Technology Open House as a judge during the NASA Robotics competition.
Joint DoD-DoJ/NIJ and DHS S&T funded effort, spanning numerous technology and integrated systems for Law Enforcement. Law Enforcement Advanced Protection/Human System Integration and protective clothing and equipment systems.
Advanced System Integration analysis and PPE component integration/development for emergency responders
Business development and cross-government team building to assess the applicability and utility of exo and dermo skeleton systems for human augmentation.
Robotics for Human Assist/Augmentation
Program reconfiguration and cross government requirements analysis
New Stone Soup VT LLC is looking for associates to team with. Please send a letter of intent that includes a short bio/interest statement and one page white paper of your capabilities and services to Rita Vazquez-Torres | Founder/CEO.